Published on February 6th, 2017 | by William Charles1
[TN only] Pinnacle Financial Partners $200 In Titans Gear
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200 in Titans Gear
- Availability: TN only
- Direct deposit required: Yes, must be full paycheck or government benefits
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $3, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Expiration date: April 1st, 2017 – but direct deposit needs to post & clear before this date
- Household limit: Limit one bonus per household
- Open a new Pinnacle Financial Partners checking account and receive a bonus of $100 that can be used towards Titans Gear when you do the following:
- Make a minimum deposit of $100
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of your full payroll or government benefits to your new account before April 30th, 2017 (must post & clear by this date).
The Fine Print
- Offer expires April 30, 2017.
- This offer is for new Pinnacle checking households, or for households that have not had an open Pinnacle consumer checking account for at least 24 months.
- Limit one bonus per household.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Must be 18 or older at time of account opening.
- Offer is non-transferable (publicly displayed so should be fine)
- Account is subject to approval.
- To receive the $200 Titans Locker Room gift card, you must (1) open a Titans checking account with an opening deposit of at least $100, and (2) have at least one recurring direct deposit post and clear your account before April 30, 2017. Direct deposit is a recurring electronic deposit and must be full payroll or government benefits.
- Bonus will be mailed USPS within 2-4 weeks of meeting all qualifying requirements.
- Bonus will be reported as income on IRS Form 1099-INT and is valued at $200 total. $200 gift card can be used online at TitansLockerRoom.com or at the Main Titans Pro Shop at Nissan Stadium.
Easiest account to keep fee free is the Titans Basic Checking account, this has a $3 monthly fee but this is waived with eStatements. I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule, so I am unsure if they charge early account termination fees or not.
They are also offering $100 in Grizzlies tickets. I don’t want Titans gear at all, I wish they would just offer a cash or comparable deal instead but I guess they focus on these team deals instead. Not going to add it to our checking account bonus page due to the fact it’s for team gear and we also don’t really know anything about this bank (e.g hard/soft pull?)
Hat tip to reader Curmudgeon
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank