Published on January 6th, 2017 | by William Charles7
[TN only] Pinnacle Financial Partners $100 In Grizzlies Tickets Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: TN only
- Direct deposit required: Yes, must be full paycheck or government benefits
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $3, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Expiration date: April 1st, 2017 – but direct deposit needs to post & clear before this date
- Household limit: Limit one bonus per household
- Open a new Pinnacle Financial Partners checking account and receive a bonus of $100 that can be used towards Memphis Grizzlies tickets when you do the following:
- Make a minimum deposit of $100
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of your full payroll or government benefits to your new account before April 1st, 2017 (must post & clear by this date).
The Fine Print
- Offer expires April 1, 2017.
- This offer is for new Pinnacle checking households, or for households that have not had an open Pinnacle consumer checking account for at least 24 months.
- Limit one bonus per household.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Must be 18 or older at time of account opening.
- Offer is non-transferable, but advertised on the site so should be open to anybody
- Account is subject to approval.
- To receive the $100 ticket credit good toward the purchase of ticket(s) to a Memphis Grizzlies home game of your choice, you must (1) open your account with $100, and (2) have at least one recurring direct deposit post and clear your account before April 1, 2017.
- Direct deposit is a recurring electronic deposit and must be your full payroll or government benefits.
- Game selections will be made through an online portal using an access code that will be mailed to you USPS within 2-4 weeks of meeting the qualified requirements.
- Bonus will be reported as income on IRS Form 1099-INT and is valued at $100 total, and is available while supplies last.
- Once we run out of inventory for a specific game, that game will no longer be available when you go online to make your game selection.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The easiest account to keep fee free is the Grizzlies Basic Checking account, this has a $3 monthly service fee that is waived with eStatements. I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule, so I am unsure if they charge early account termination fees or not.
I try to get a minimum value of $100 from checking account bonuses, because this is $100 in tickets it doesn’t meet my threshold – especially when they say a full paycheck is required this often means it’s manually checked (and they can always do something annoying like asking for paystub verification). This one is an easy pass in my mind, if anybody does sign up please let us know the usual information.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank