Published on October 15th, 2018 | by William Charles24
[Expired] [TX, OK] First United Bank $300 Business Checking Bonus
This offer has expired, view the best current checking bonuses by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: In branch only [Branch locations]
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: No
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Yes, up to $200. Visa, Mastercard & Discover accepted. (unlikely to be available in branch)
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $10, 60 days
- Household limit: Limit one bonus every 2 years
- Expiration date: November 17th, 2018
No direct link, offer in branch. Flyer is not required
- First United Bank is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Open with an initial deposit of $100+
- Maintain an average balance of $1,500 or more for 90 days from account opening date through February 23rd, 2019
- You also get a $100 bonus if you complete at least 10 debit card purchases within 90 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- Account will be credited by March 31st, 2019
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fees
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee. There is a $10 fee on the personal account, so not sure if something similar applies. Update: Looks like it does.
Apparently the flyer isn’t needed in branch to open the account and get the bonus. It’s available at all branches. We’ve seen a $100 bonus on a personal checking account but not on a business account. Might be worth doing if you live near a branch and have an eligible business. If anybody decides to sign up then please share your experiences in the comments below. I’ll be adding this to our business checking bonuses.
Big thanks to reader, TW who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times