Published on October 16th, 2018 | by William Charles141
[Expired] [WA, OR, CA, NV, ID] Umpqua Bank $200 Checking Bonus – No Bonus Requirements
This deal has expired and is no longer being offered. You can view the best current checking bonuses by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada and Idaho
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: Be logged in and submit rebate form
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $2,000 (Visa or Mastercard)
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Umpqua Bank has partnered with Slickdeals to offer a bonus of $200 when you open a new checking account. To receive the bonus you must:
- Be signed into your Slickdeals account
- Click apply now
- Finish opening your account
- Once approved, submit this form stack form
The Fine Print
- Form must be submitted within 4 weeks of being approved
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The Embark Checking account has no monthly fees as long as you opt for paperless statements. If you opt for paper statements you’ll be charged a $3 monthly fee.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
We are seeing more of these Slickdeal backed bonuses recently, I haven’t heard of any real issues getting the bonuses but obviously the more middle men you add the more likely a problem is to arise. Definitely worth doing if you live in the targeted area, no bonus requirements and a nice amount of credit card funding as well. I’ve added this to our list of the best checking bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times