Published on October 12th, 2018 | by William Charles109
[Expired] Fidelity Bank $500 Checking Bonus, Direct Deposit Not Required (10/13 End Date)
This deal has expired, view the best current checking bonuses here.
Reposting as customers are being told that 10/13 is the new end date. This is being communicated in branch. I know people were making plans for this bonus, so just giving you a heads up it’s being pulled early. I’d call to confirm that it will actually be available on 10/13 before going in, it’s possible 10/12 is the last day.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $500
- Availability: 153 Front Street (City Square)Worcester, MA 01608 branch only
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: 12 debit card transactions in November, December & January
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: Avoidable
- Early account termination fee:
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: October 31st, 2018
- Fidelity Bank is offering a bonus of $500 when you open any new CareChecking account at their new branch in Worcester, MA. You also meet the following requirements:
- Make 12 debit card transactions inNovember 2018, December 2018, and January 2019
The Fine Print
- In February 2019, three months from October 31st, you will receive a $500 deposit into your new Fidelity Bank Care Checking account if you open a Fidelity Bank Care Checking account at our new Front St., Worcester, MA location before October 31st and make 12 debit card transactions each month in November 2018, December 2018, and January 2019.
- All account applications are subject to approval.
- The minimum deposit required to open a Fidelity Bank checking account is $25.
- Current Offer is not valid for Fidelity Bank clients with an existing Fidelity Bank checking account and is limited to new checking account clients only.
- Offer valid only for new Care Checking accounts including CareFree, SecureCare, CareMore, and CompleteCare accounts.
- Limit one account per tax reported owner.
- Personal accounts only.
- Account must be opened at our 153 Front St., Worcester, MA location on or before October 31, 2018 to receive the promotional offer.
- Promotional offer subject to change at any time
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The CareFree account is eligible and this has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Very rare to see a bonus this big, even rarer to see a bonus this big with no direct deposit requirement. The downside is that you have to open in branch and only one branch is eligible. If you live somewhat near this branch then it’s worth doing, even if you don’t live close then it might be worth a bit of travel to do. We’ve added this to our regional specific best bank account bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times