Published on May 25th, 2018 | by William Charles84
[YMMV] American Express Delta Gold 60,000 Miles + $50 Statement Credit, No Lifetime Language [Personal & Business]
Update 05/25/18: Added another link that is working for some people.
Update: Reader ne0ven0m was able to get this offer to show (without the lifetime language) by doing a dummy booking on Delta.com, this is despite the fact that the direct link mentioned below did not work for them. It might be worth doing a dummy booking to see if you can get the same offer to show, even if you weren’t eligible via the direct link. As always, please make sure your own offer doesn’t have the lifetime language before applying.
American Express is offering a sign up bonus of up to 60,000 miles + $50 statement credit on the Gold Delta Skymiles Personal & business credit cards. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 or more in eligible purchases with your new card within the first 3 months of card membership
- Earn a $50 statement credit after making your first Delta purchase within six months of being a card member
- Annual fee of $95 is waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles on all purchases made directly with Delta
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- This offer does not have the once per lifetime language, but please double check your own offer.
- Delta MQD Waiver For Diamond To Be Increased To $250,000 (From $25,000) For 2019 Qualification Year
The offer itself is quite standard, sometimes we even see better offers on this gold card. What’s special about this offer/link is that it doesn’t contain the once per lifetime language. If you are targeted and have had this card before, I’d sign up as it’s unlikely you will be offered anything better without the lifetime language. If you haven’t had the card before I’d recommend waiting for a better offer to come along. If you have a question regarding American Express cards, read this post first as it probably answers your question.