- American Express is offering the following bonus on the Delta Platinum business & personal card:
- 45,000 miles & 15,000 MQM after $1,000 in spend within the first three months
- $100 statement credit after your first Delta purchase
- Annual fee of $195 is not waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles on all purchases made directly with Delta
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Receive another 10,000 MQM after you spend $25,000 or more within a calendar year and an additional 10,000 MQM when you spend $50,000 or more within a calendar year for a total of 20,000 MQM (plus the sign up bonus)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card (Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required)
- This offer does not have the once per lifetime language, but please double check your own offer.
- Delta MQD Waiver For Diamond To Be Increased To $250,000 (From $25,000) For 2019 Qualification Year
You can currently get a bonus of 70,000 miles + 10k MQM + $100 via a referral. That offer is much better (although the spend requirement is $2,000 lower on this offer and this offer comes with an extra 5,000 MQM), but this offer is attractive as it doesn’t contain the once per lifetime language meaning you should be able to get this bonus even if you’ve had the card before. As always it’s a good idea to carefully read your offer to make sure it’s absent that language. If you have any questions regarding American Express cards, read this post first.