Published on July 13th, 2019 | by William Charles5
[Expired] [York County, SC] Family Trust Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Must live, work or worship in York County, SC
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $5 minimum
- Additional requirements: 10 debit card transactions, use promo codes
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: Unknown
- Expiration date: July 31st, 2019
- Family Trust Federal Credit Union is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new Family Trust True Choice or Premier Choice checking account when you complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code JoinTheFamily
- Have a direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of checking account opening ($5 minimum)
- Make at least 10 debit card purchases within 60 days of checking account opening
The Fine Print
- Offer valid April 1 – July 31, 2019.
- No monthly fee for the True Choice checking account.
- Direct deposit must be more than $5 to meet qualification.
- Must open share account to establish membership with a minimum deposit of $5.
- No minimum deposit to open checking.
- $200 bonus will be credited to your account within 60 days of these three requirements are met.
- You cannot receive this offer if you have a checking account with Family Trust or have closed or charged off one inside of the last year.
- Must be 18 years or older to qualify.
- Terms subject to change without notice.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
True Choice checking account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee.
Very location specific, but still a good deal if you live in an eligible county. If anybody goes for this deal then please share your experiences in the comments below.
Hat tip to reader krys
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times