Published on May 26th, 2018 | by William Charles35
[Expired] Amex Offers: Spend $100+ On Cell Phone Bill, Get 1,000 Points (Can Be Done Twice)
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers here.
Check your Amex logins for the following highly targeted offer:
- Get 1,000 additional membership rewards points each time you use your enrolled card for a single online cell phone bill payment of $100+
The Fine Print
- Offer valid through August 31, 2018
- Offer can be used in a single charge or across multiple charges
- Offer valid for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers (via online, mobile app, or by phone). Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Excludes purchases for VoIP, hardware, equipment, and bundled home/cable services.
We previously posted about a 10% cash back offer and mentioned that there was also a membership rewards offer. It looks like the MR offer has been pushed to more cardholders now, so worth looking if you didn’t see it before. Remember that most cellular companies will allow you to prepay your bill which means you can lock in this deal for the future.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler