Published on August 8th, 2019 | by Chuck1
[Expired] American Express Business Gold $500 Signup Bonus With $500 In FedEx Spend
Deal has expired, view more business gold deals by clicking here.
- American Express is offering $500 back in the form of statement credits by purchasing qualifying services with FedEx using your American Express Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card membership.
Offer valid through November 6, 2019.
- $295 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns 4x points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
When they revamped the card, they put out a signup bonus of 1 year free of G Suite basic for 3 users and up to 1 year of ZipRecruiter Standard. More recently, the card became available via referral with a 50,000 Membership Rewards points bonus with $5,000 in spend (plus the referrer gets a 10-20k point bonus).
I don’t see this new bonus of $500 from FedEx being palatable to almost anyone. The upside here is the low spend requirement since you only need to spend the $500 at FedEx to get the bonus which is nice for someone who has expenses there. Still, the Membership Rewards offer via referral is much more attractive.
If you have any questions about American Express, read this post first.