Published on November 7th, 2019 | by Chuck54
American Express Business Gold 75,000 Points Signup Bonus When Using Referral Link
No direct link available, offer available via referrals only. Find a referral by clicking here
American Express is offering the following bonus on the new Business Gold card when applying via a referral link:
- Earn 50,000 points when you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the American Express Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn an additional 25,000 points after you spend an extra $5,000 on eligible purchases on the Card within that same time period.
Offer valid through February 5, 2020.
- $295 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns 4x points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
When they revamped the card, they put out a signup bonus of 1 year free of G Suite basic for 3 users and up to 1 year of ZipRecruiter Standard, then they changed the public offer to $500 FedEx credit, now the public offer is 35k/$5k.
At some point in middle, the card became available via referral with a 50,000 Membership Rewards points bonus with $5,000 in spend. Now, they’ve added an additional 25,000 points when you do an additional $5,000 in spend for a total 75k bonus. Another major advantage of the referral offer is that the referrer (your friend) will also get a nice bonus of up to 20,000 points, depending which card they refer from.
Overall, this is a terrific offer which could even make sense just for the purpose of the bonus without keeping long term. If you have any questions about American Express, read this post first.