Published on November 15th, 2018 | by Chuck40
AmEx Offer: Shipt grocery delivery, Spend $99 & Receive $50 Statement Credit
Check your American Express login for the following offer:
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $99+ in one or more transactions online at shipt.com.
The Fine Print
- Valid through February 12, 2019.
- $99 threshold can be met in a single transaction or split across multiple transactions.
- Valid online only. Includes purchases via merchant mobile app.
Shipt is a grocery delivery service which has a $14 monthly membership fee or yearly membership fee of $99. You can also get a free two week trial. Obviously the deal will be best if you can use it in conjunction with the free trial.
50% is a nice discount on groceries. Keep in mind that Shipt prices will be different to what you’d pay in store.
Should be possible to make the deal even better by stacking with other promo codes or whatnot. Sometimes individual stores will also have a sign up bonus via Shipt. Feel free to share how you stacked this deal in the comments.
- Get a year of membership for just $49
- Get $20 back on full price membership from Ibotta and 2% cashback
- 2 weeks free and $15 off your first order
- Sounds like you can cancel membership at any time for a refund
- Find a $20 referral signup link in the comments of the previous post. Please don’t leave any referrals in the comments here, they’ll be removed.
Hat tip to reader KD
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?