Published on November 11th, 2019 | by Chuck22
[Expired] Amex Offers: American Express Gift Cards, Spend $200 & Get $10 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
Find this offer in the Amex Offers section of your login
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions online at AMEXGIFTCARD.COM by 12/31/2019.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online at Amexgiftcard.com only.
- This offer is for American Express® Gift Cards and Business Gift Cards. Excludes the following types of orders or prepaid Cards issued by American Express: 1) Bulk orders over $100K, 2) Reloadable Gift Cards, 3) logo Gift Cards, 4) any American Express issued prepaid Card not sold or fulfilled specifically via Amexgiftcard.com, or 5) Gift Cheques.
- Please note that Gift Cards purchased on Amexgiftcard.com cannot be shipped in the states of HI and VT.
They put out an offer like this semi-regularly; useful for holiday gifting and such. There are purchase fees and shipping fees which would eat into any profit from doing this deal, though there are often promo codes to waive one of those fees (see below). It used to make sense as a profit scheme since there were portal incentives to buy these gift cards, but Amex gift cards no longer appears on shopping portals.
- AG1019EB works on business gift cards to waive purchase fee through 11/30
- Let us know about other promo codes and we’ll add them here
Hat tip to reader HN
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?