Published on February 26th, 2020 | by Chuck32
Amex Offers: Cable/Satellite TV, Spend $90 & Get $5/500 Points Back (Max $20/2,000)
No direct link, check your Amex Offers
- Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $90+ in one or more transactions on your US cable or satellite TV bill made directly with the provider by 7/24/2020. Limit of 4 statement credits (total of $20). See terms.
- Others got a similar offer for 500 points instead.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only on US bill payments for cable and satellite television services made directly with the provider.
- Payments must be made directly with the provider online, via mobile app or by phone.
- Payments made at service centers do not qualify. Payments for hardware, installation, and other services are excluded, if not bundled and charged with monthly service bill.
- Excludes payments for satellite radio services and subscriptions with streaming television providers.
It’s honestly not much given that you might be earning 5x Ultimate Rewards points on your cable/tv bills which is worth more than this. Still will be useful to some.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?