Published on September 18th, 2019 | by Chuck29
Amex Offers: Get 15% Back at Lowe’s & Lowes.com (up to $15)
No direct link, find this in your Amex Offers section of the login
- Get 15% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases in-store at Lowe’s or online at Lowes.com by 10/31/2019. Limit of $15 in total statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid in-store at participating locations in the US and online at Lowes.com.
- Excludes purchases shipped outside of the US, e-gift card purchases, corporate gift card purchases, bulk gift card purchases, ATGstores.com, Lowe’s Zone, Custom Blinds and Shades, Porch, Resolve, and The Mine.
Seems to be widely available, but as always, you can only save it on one card. Max this out with $100 purchase. If you don’t need any regular items from Lowe’s, you can buy $100 gift card for Amazon, gas, eBay, Starbucks, etc, and get a cool 15% off that.
Hat tip to readers Chris and AE
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?