No direct link, check your Amex Offers to see if you were targeted
- Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at HappyCards.com by 7/5/20.
- In the past, other cards have had the same offer, but for 1,500 Membership Rewards points instead.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online at HappyCards.com US website only.
- Excludes authorized retailers, purchases shipped outside of the US, gift cards purchased in bulk and other Blackhawk Network brands.
This works on any Happy card making it somewhat of a broad deal as these cards can be used at a wide variety of retailers.
Hat tip to Mithridel
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?