Published on October 11th, 2019 | by Chuck4
[Expired] Amex Offers: J. Crew, Spend $50 or $100 & Get $10 Back
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here
No direct link, check your Amex Offers to find
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions in-store at J.Crew or online at jcrew.com by 1/20/2020. Not valid at outlets and factory locations.
- Others are seeing just a $50 spend requirement instead of $100 to trigger the $10 credit.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid in-store at participating US locations and online at jcrew.com.
- Excludes purchases shipped outside of the US, corporate gift cards, in-store shopping events, pop-up shops, J Crew transactions within Madewell locations, and outlet transactions, such as J Crew Factory and J Crew Mercantile.
I see the $10 off $100 offer, but others have sent in a $10 off $50 version which is obviously much better. I’ve had success in the past buying gift cards from jcrew.com and using the offer that way.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?