Published on October 10th, 2018 | by Chuck15
[Expired] Amex Offers: MGM Resorts – Get $50 or 5,000 Points with $250 Spend
This deal has expired, view more MGM deals by clicking here.
Check your Amex login for the following offer:
Get 5,000 additional Membership Rewards points when using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges at MGM Resorts.
Get a $50 statement credit when using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges at MGM Resorts.
The Fine Print
- Valid 10/10/18 – 1/7/19.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Your enrollment does not extend to any other Cards that may be linked to the same Membership Rewards program account (such as Additional Cards).
- Offer valid at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand® Las Vegas, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay® , Delano® Las Vegas, Park MGM®, NoMad® Las Vegas (opening 10/12/18), The Mirage®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, Borgata®, MGM National Harbor® and MGM Springfield® in the US. Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mlife.com, by phone, or via mobile app. Excludes all other MGM Resorts destinations.
- Excludes Four Seasons rooms and residences.
- Not valid for BillDirect transactions or air and hotel packages.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
Offer seems to be showing on most/all Amex cards. Useful if you have an upcoming stay.
Hat tip to reader Eric
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?