Published on November 1st, 2019 | by Chuck5
[Expired] Amex Offers: Qantas, Spend $1,000 & Get $200 Statement Credit (Must Originate from US)
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link link, find this in your Amex Offers
- Get a one-time $200 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000+ in one or more transactions directly with Qantas Airways online at qantas.com by 12/31/2019. Flights must originate in US and be charged in USD.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Qantas Airways only through US website qantas.com or US mobile app.
- Not valid for purchases by phone, at terminals, lounges, or on-board flights.
- Purchases such as additional baggage and seat selection fees are included if purchased with initial booking and appears on the same receipt as the flight.
- Excludes (i) all purchases with third parties, affiliates, partners, (ii) travel insurance, car rentals, hotels, airport transfers, tours, activities, (iii) gift vouchers, vacation purchases, merchandise, (iv) Bid Now Upgrades, The Qantas Club membership & lounge access fees, and purchase of Qantas Points.
This one appears widely available. Useful for paid flights.
Hat tip to reader KT
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?