Published on August 5th, 2019 | by Chuck7
[Expired] Amex Offers: Save 10% On Cable And Satellite Television Bills (Max $10)
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
Targeted offer, check AmEx offers to see if you’re targeted
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to pay your US Cable or Satellite television bill online directly with the provider by 12/31/19. Limit of $10 in total statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only on US bill payments for cable and satellite television services made directly with the provider.
- Payments must be made directly with the provider online, via mobile app or by phone.
- Payments made at service centers do not qualify.
- Payments for hardware, installation, and other services are excluded, if not bundled and charged with monthly service bill.
- Excludes payments for satellite radio services and subscriptions with streaming television providers.
Easy $10 savings for those with cable or satellite TV. We also reported on a similar offer found on some Delta cards to get an extra 4x points on cable and satellite bill. And there are offers for insurance payments and cell phone bills as well.
Hat tip to YoniPDX
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?