Published on February 14th, 2020 | by Chuck12
Amex Offers: Save 20% At Boxed.com, Up To $150 Savings (American Express Business Cards)
No direct link, check Amex Offers on your Amex Business cards to find this offer
Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases online at boxed.com/m/american-express-open-20 by 6/30/2020. Limit of $150 in total statement credits. See terms for exclusions.
- Others got the same offer for 15% or 10% instead of 20%.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid at Boxed.com/business, Boxed.com or on the Boxed mobile app. Excludes Boxed Hotels (hotels.boxed.com), Boxed Express (Boxed.com/express) and alcohol products.
- See merchant website at Boxed.com for shipping policy and Terms & Conditions applicable to all Boxed orders.
- Boxed may not ship to all areas.
There’s a separate offer for $20, $15, or $10 off $75 which is showing on American Express personal cards while this 20% off deal is showing on Amex business cards.
Boxed deals are especially enticing when stacked with portals, promo codes, and deals. Please share any in the comments below. You should be able to just shop directly on Boxed.com without using the specific link mentioned in the offer as in the past that’s never been enforced. Boxed sometimes sells various gift cards at a discount which can stack with this as well.
Hat tip to reader JL
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?