Published on June 23rd, 2016 | by William Charles20
#AmexCarrabbas: Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Spend $25+ & Receive $10 Statement Credit (Back Again)
- Receive a one time $10 statement credit when you use an American Express credit card enrolled in this offer to spend $25 or more in restaurant in a single purchase at any Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Click here to find your closest restaurant.
The Fine Print
- Valid until September 5th, 2016
- In restaurant only, purchases online do not qualify
- Excludes airport locations, locations located at 3115 Kirby Lane, Houston TX and 1399 South Voss, Houston TX
- AARP Members get 15% off (doesn’t stack with any other offers, cannot be applied towards gift card purchases but you get the discount when using gift card purchases for payment)
- Carrabba’s often offers a $10 bonus gift card when you purchase $50 in gift cards, there is no current offer but I suspect we’ll see one before this offer expires. Update: apparently offer is still live until this weekend.
According to Gift Card Wiki, the best rate you can get when selling Carrabba’s gift cards is 75%, if you bought a $25 gift card you’d pay $15 and could resell it for $18.75 for a profit of $3.75 per card, you’ll also any net credit card rewards points. Carrabba’s does usually let you buy multiples at once (you can split tender between at least two cards to get the $10 bonus gift card).
Carrabba’s gift cards can also be used at the following brands: Outback, Fleming’s or Bonefish Grill. Personally I’d load this offer onto all of my American Express cards and then hope for the $10 bonus gift card offer. I’ll post again if the bonus gift card offer comes about.
View more Amex offers here & see these posts to learn more about Amex Offers:
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?