Published on June 24th, 2019 | by Chuck45
[Expired] Bank Amerideals: $50 Cashback On Xfinity Internet With $49.99 Payment
Deal has expired, view more Xfinity Internet deals by clicking here.
Check your Bank Amerideals from Bank of America for the following offer:
- Activate to get $50 back at Xfinity internet when you spend $49.99.
The Fine Print
- New residential customers only.
- Must order directly through Comcast or participating E-tailer only.
- Must sign up for Comcast service by 7/21/2019 and pay first bill by 9/4/2019.
- $50 cash back will be earned after the 1st bill of $49.99 or more is paid using the card designated for this offer.
- Equip. taxes and fees, including Broadcast TV Fee (up to $10.00/mo.), Regional Sports Fee (up to $8.25/mo.) & other applicable charges extra (subject to change during & after promo).
- After applicable promo, or if any service is cancelled or downgraded, regular rates apply. See more terms & conditions at http://www.xfinity.com.
- Offer not valid on third-party purchases.
- Offer valid 1 time only.
I don’t have the fine print on this one I’m not sure if the ‘new customers’ clause is enforced. I’m also unsure if this offer is showing on any of the other banks besides for Bank of America, such as Chase Offers.
Hat tip to reader Mawn