Published on July 5th, 2018 | by William Charles76
Barclay Arrival+ 60,000 Point Sign Up Bonus Now Live
- Signup for the Barclay Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard and get 60,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 within 90 days.
- $89 annual fee is not waived the first year.
- $89 annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Points are worth $.01 per point when redeemed for travel (which makes the 60k signup bonus worth $600)
- Double points on all purchases (effective earning rate of 2.1% back on all purchases)
- There’s also a 5% bonus after redeeming points (redeem 60,000 points and get 3,000 points bonus, for example)
This was supposed to go live on July 1st, not sure what the delay was. This is the highest bonus we’ve seen on the card, but previous offers were 50,000 points after $3,000 in spend with the $89 annual fee waived. I actually think that’s a better offer but I’m not sure we will see it again. It wasn’t clear if the Arrival+ would survive after they introduced the Arrival Premier. To say that card had a lukewarm reception when launched would be generous, so I wonder if that played a part in Barclays bringing back this card & offer. You can also get the sign up bonus on this card if you’ve had it before. Generally with Barclays as long as you’re approved you’ll get the bonus, it’s just getting approved that’s the issue.
IMPORTANT: Last we know, Barclay’s has a 6/24 rule on the Arrival+ card. It may not be a hard rule and it’s possible something changes since then, but it affected most people who tried applying last time around. It’s worth reading 26 Things You Should Know About Barclaycard Credit Cards before applying.
Hat tip to reader Esbie