This deal has now expired, bonus is now 40,000 points. View the best current credit card bonuses by clicking here.
- Barclays has increased the sign up bonus on the JetBlue Business card to 50,000 points after $1,000 in spend within the first 90 days
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 6x points per dollar spent on jetBlue purchases
- 2x points per dollar spent on restaurants and office supply stores
- 1x points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 10% uncapped rebate on all points you redeem
- 5,000 anniversary points on card renewal
- Annual fee of $99
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free checked bag for you and up to three travelling companions when you use your jetBlue card to book a jetBlue flight
- Mastercard World Elite Benefits
Previous high on this bonus was 40,000 points, standard bonus is 30,000 points. That being said the sign up bonus on the personal card has gone as high as 60,000 points. Barclays usually requests business documents as well, so that’s something to keep in mind. The nice thing is that this won’t report to your personal credit report. JetBlue award flights are tied to their cash price, more on that here.
Hat tip to davisecon