We made the decision to give away $225 to people who were willing to help make this site even better. If you know of any bank bonuses that aren’t listed on our comprehensive page, then let us know and you could win $225. You can also tweet about the contest to get some of the prize money.
RadPay which is a service that lets you pay your rent with a debit or credit card announced that they would no longer be charging any fees for paying your rent using a debit card. This means that you can now earn cash back or miles if you have a rewards earning debit card.
Chuck showed us a potential perpetual point machine by buying an eBay giftcard with another eBay gift card. There are some monthly limits and a lot of risk (portal clawback, account shut down etc) but it’s an interesting angle none the less that’s worth a look.
Chase also increased the sign up bonus to 50,000 points on all of the Southwest cards. They do this quite frequently, but if you’re going for a companion pass (which gives a companion free travel on any Southwest flight you take and requires 110,000 miles) now is the best time of year to go after it. This is because it’s valid until the end of calendar year you get the pass in and then the following calendar year.
All Of Our Posts This Week
- Win $225 & Make This Site Even Better
- Free $10 Reward Card for Each AT&T Account You Enroll in Autopay or Paperless Billing
- How I Made Over $4,500 In Side Money In 2014 – And How I’ll Do Better This Year
- 7-Eleven POS Limits Gift Card Purchases – My Experiences
- Two Blogs That I Love That You Should Read Daily
- Our Most Popular Posts From 2014
- Wells Fargo $10/$20 Bonus For Using A Debit/Credit Card With Apple Pay
- Q1 2015: Recent Targeted Credit Card Bonuses
- [OH only] Vinton County National Bank $100 Checking Bonus, No Requirements
- [MI, and OH] Charter Bank $100 Checking Promotion, No DD + Fund 1k With CC
- Citizens Bank $100 Checking Bonus – DD Not Required [CT, DE, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT]
- 100 Free American Airlines When You Join PointsHound + 2,000 Bonus Miles For Booking Your First Hotel
- Best Bank Account Bonuses For January, 2015
- Complete List Of Rewards Earning Debit Cards
- PSA: Credit Protection from Target Expiring? Sign Up with Staples or Kmart
- [NE only] First Nebraska Educators Credit Union $100 Checking Promo
- RadPad (Pay You Rent With Debit/Credit Cards) Now Free For All Debit Card Transactions
- [CT only] WestField Bank $200 Checking Promo
- [CT only] Westfield Bank $250 Business Checking Sign Up Bonus
- View Your Pre-Approved & Pre-Qualified Credit Card Offers
- [PA only] FNCB $100 Checking Account Sign Up Bonus
- 100 Free Virgin Atlantic When You Join PointsHound + 1,000 Bonus Miles For Booking Your First Hotel
- Chase Increases The Sign Up Bonus To 50,000 Miles On All Three Southwest Cards
- A New Contender For The Worst Credit Card: Verve Credit Card
- Please Do Not Use My Credit Card Links
- Free Money: $15 on TopCashBack with GameFly, and more TopCashBack Free Money Opportunities
- [Targeted] Serve $10 Credit For Adding $150 To “Reserve”
- U.S Bank Cash+ Card $25 Bonus Now Limited To Once Per Lifetime, Rather Than Calendar Year
- Bank of America $100 Checking Bonus Through Bank At Work Program
- [Targeted] AmEx Sync Offer: $25 Off $100 At Staples
- [WI & MN Only] Bank Mutual $100 Checking Bonus
- 1,000 Southwest Miles For Filing Your Taxes With TurboTax
- Can I Apply & Be Approved For A Barclays Credit Card If I Am Not A Permanent Resident?
- Discover Checking $50 Sign Up Bonus
Best Posts From Around The Web
- A list of Comenity credit cards: which ones are worth getting?
- Chase Ink Plus annual fees: A/B testing or a sign of things to come? by Freequent Flyer
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Getting a second US Airways Mastercard by Frequent Miler
- 3 miles per dollar everywhere, uncapped by Frequent Miler
- Jump Through Some Hoops And Get A 2 Night Stay At Select Hyatt Properties by Chasing The Points
- UPDATE: Marriott Rewards Spring 2015 MegaBonus February 1 – April 30, 2015 (Post Your Offers) by Loyalty Lobby
- Club Carlson’s 1Q Promotion Is Great – It May Even Be Mattress Run Worthy – I Break Down the Math! by Miles to Memories
- Lazy Travelers Delta Guide:
- Predictions for 2015 by The Military Frequent Flier
- Predictions for 2015, 83.3% guaranteed by Frequent Miler
- Things you never knew … stay at the Thistle Heathrow and take a driverless pod to T5! by Head For Points
- $30 Off $150+ Order At Staples When You Use Visa Checkout via Twitter
- I just price matched Amazon, and now I feel dirty.. by Saverocity Finance
- Credit Karma Recommends The Most Lucrative Card in History by View From The Wing, looks like Credit Karma is having a few issues recently.
Deals Dying Next Week