Published on June 1st, 2018 | by William Charles21
[Expired] [Business Cards] AmEx Offer: Up To 25% Back At FedEx, $1,000 Limit
This offer has now expired, view more American Express offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 25% back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled business card to purchase qualifying services with FedEx express & FedEx ground. Limit of $1,000 in total statement credits
- Some people have offers of 5%, 10%, 15% & 20% instead of 25% as well
The Fine Print
- Delivery must be completed by 11/30/18
I can see this saving some businesses and resellers a lot of money. Keep in mind the delivery must be completed by 11/30/18 so no December deliveries people! Please share any ways your stacking/using this offer in the comments below.
Hat tip to reader @MordyNY
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?