Published on June 23rd, 2016 | by William Charles81
Chase Disney $200 In Disney Credit Sign Up Bonus (No AF) + $50 Per Referral, Share Your Referrals Here
Bonus and referral bonus has changed. You can read the update here. I’ve turned off comments on this post to simplify things.
(No direct link, use one of the referral links in the comments. Or use the link of reader Daniel that let us know about the offer. This is his link)
- Receive a sign up bonus of $200 in Disney gift cards after you spend $500 within the first three months of account opening
Some people have been targeted for an offer where they can refer people, you’ll receive $50 in Disney gift cards per person that signs up and completes the minimum spend requirement. There is a limit of $500 or 10 referrals. You can share your referrals in the comments.
You must follow these directions carefully; otherwise, your comment will be removed. This is to minimize the volume of referrals in the comments.
- Retweet this tweet first (make sure you retweet the linked tweet)
- In the comment form, there is a section for a website. Put your Twitter handle in there (this helps us verify that you’ve retweeted it)
- Post a comment with your referral link or your email address to refer
- Please only post once, do not make multiple accounts or try and get around the rules. If it becomes too hard to manage, we’ll just stop posting these posts.
This deal is almost always available, but it seems that a bunch of new people have been targeted for referrals. There is also a $200 statement credit offer on the $49 annual fee card.If you do use somebodies referrals, then please make sure you comment saying so that nobody gets more than 10 referrals. Before applying for this card, make sure you read these things that you should know about Chase credit cards. Remember this card does not fall under the Chase 5/24 rule.