Bonus is no longer available
- Chase is offering 75,000 points after $3,000 in spend within the first three months on the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card. Annual fee of $99 is also waived first year
- Annual fee of $99 is waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points per $1 spent at Marriott & Ritz Carlton locations
- 2x points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the Airline, at car rental agencies and at restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Anniversary bonus of a free night certificate for a category 1-5 property.
- 15 credits towards Elite membership after approval and every year after account anniversary
- 1 elite credit for every $3,000 spent
- Marriott gold status after $50,000 in spend
- No foreign transaction fees
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months
- Chase’s 5/24 rule does NOT apply to this card
Same offer on the personal card. The business card will be of more interest to most people as it’s not subjected to the 5/24 rule. The public bonus was previously 80,000 points with the annual fee not waived, this is a much better bonus (5,000 less points but you save $99). In 2016 we saw a bonus for 100,000 points with the AF also not waived, that values Marriott points at 0.396¢ each. Personally I think this offer is slightly better than that offer, but that really depends on how you value Marriott points. There is also no guarantee that the 100,000 point offer will come back.
Keep in mind that Chase will likely discontinue this card in the future, so I do think signing up now makes sense for a lot of people. Before applying for this card I’d recommend reading these things everybody should know about Chase credit cards first. I’ll also add this to the list of the best business credit card bonuses.