Update 8/28/20: Deal is back again.
Check your bank login to see if you were targeted:
- Get $100 or $75 or $50 or $35 back when making two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $15 each by <end date unknown this time>
This offer comes around frequently. A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, Evansville Teachers FCU, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid one time only (you can use it on any credit or debit card in your online account, but once you use it on one card it can’t be used on another card in the login)
- Valid in-store or online at at&t.com or over the phone
- Cash back is earned within 30 days after making the second transaction
This deal is amazing and profitable even if you have no interest in anything at an AT&T store. Buy an accessory for $15, repeat a second time, and get the bonus. Net profit will be $70/$45/$20, plus some free accessories.
- If you’re doing this in-store, make sure to make the purchases at a corporate store, not an Authorized Retailer.
- If you’re doing this online, try buying a single item that costs $15 or more since AT&T sometimes splits up smaller items into separate charges.
- It might be worth spacing out the two transactions on different days.
- Someone mentions the idea of buying a $25 refill card from an AT&T store which would work for prepaid plans.
- Or buy an iTunes gift card.
- Readers confirm (1, 2, 3, 4) that making $15 payments to your AT&T cellular bill or Uverse internet bill counts to trigger the credit.
- Don’t forget to go through a portal if ordering online. Topcashback is currently the best at 10%.
If you have any questions it’s probably wise to read through our previous post on this as they are probably answered there & here.
Hat tip to my friend Adam
- Update 7/14/20: Deal is back. Reader Scott got the $35 version on BofA. Must be saved by 8/26/20. Transactions must be completed by 10/10/20.
- Update 4/13/20: Deal is back, looks like for lower amounts this time. AT&T is offering 20% off on most accessories as well so you might need to order two $8 items instead of a $15 item. Hat tip to reader MisterBill
- Update 2/25/20: Deal is back on Chase cards. This time it’s $75 or $50 back with $15 x 2 spend at AT&T. Hat tip Happy_FunBall. Lots of people seeing this on their Chase cards. It’s showing on other banks too, like Bank of America, for some people. Offer expires 3/31/20. Others were targeted for $35 with Direct TV.
- Update 8/29/19: Deal is back in some form; $ amount might vary. (ht MtM)
- Update 06/08/18: Deal is back again.
- Update 04/22/18: Deal is back, check to see if you are targeted. Thanks to reader curmudgeon.
- Update 03/7/18: Deal is back, check to see if you are targeted. Thanks to reader @PresleyTried