Published on March 5th, 2019 | by Chuck40
[Targeted] Chase Private Clients: $750 for Opening Chase Business Checking Account [Showing Online Without CPC]
Update 3/5/19: Some people are seeing this offer online without being CPC. To see the offer go to menu, then just for you. Hat tip to conquer_and_prevail.
Update 1/17/19: Another round of people are being targeted. If you’re a CPC it might be worth going in branch and asking for this offer.
- Maximum bonus amount: $750
- Availability: Nationwide (in any state that has a Chase branch)
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: Deposit $2,500 and complete five qualifying transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: No
- Credit card funding: Not available when opening in branch
- Monthly fees: Avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Six months, bonus forfeit (?)
- Household limit: Unknown
- Expiration date: Unknown
A Chase insider reached out to let us know about a new offer for Chase Private Client‘s which is being circulated to bankers.
- Get $750 cash incentive when opening a business checking account with $2,500 and doing 5 qualifying activities.
- Complete five qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are:
- Debit card purchases
- Checks paid
- Chase QuickDeposit
- ACH (Credits)
- Wires (Credits)
The Fine Print
- Offer begins May 1, 2018
- Clients may receive direct mail, email and ads on Chase.com with this offer
- Must open account in-branch
Chase Total Business Checking has no monthly fee when you have a personal Chase Private Client checking account. This is the easiest to keep fee-free.
Chase Performance needs $35,000 in qualifying business deposit accounts to remain fee-free. Chase Platinum needs $100k in qualifying business deposit and business investment balances to remain fee-free. Reports indicate that Chase usually waives the fee for the first couple months.
More details on the various Chase business banking products can be found here.
We’ve seen $500 Chase business checking bonuses, $750 is terrific, of course it only works for Chase Private Clients. Probably any Chase business checking account will qualify for the bonus, but we don’t know that for certain.
They plan on promoting this through multiple channels to their Private Clients, and it’s quite possible that anyone CPC can ask their banker to get the offer.
There’s also a $300 business checking bonus offer available for everyone, even those who are not Private Clients.
Thanks to reader D. for letting us know about this offer
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times