Published on November 25th, 2016 | by William Charles4
[CO only] Bellco $100 CD Bonus – In Branch Only
Update: Apparently the bonus requires a $10,000 deposit so not really worth considering.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: In branch only, all branches in Colorado [Branch locator]
- Minimum deposit required: $500
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Expiration date: December 3rd, 2016
- Get a $100 bonus when you open a new Select Regular, Jumbo, and Index Advantage CDs in branch before Decemebr 3rd, 2016
The Fine Print
- Membership eligibility is required. Applies to Bellco Select Regular, Jumbo and Index Advantage CDs on personal accounts only (no business or IRA CDs).
- In order to qualify for the bonus offer, the following conditions must be met: (1) the CD must be opened at a Bellco branch location during business hours beginning November 25, 2016 through December 3, 2016; and (2) the CD must be funded with new money not already on deposit with Bellco.
- If you meet the requirements of the bonus offer, Bellco will deposit the $100 bonus into the CD at account opening.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
There are no fees on these CDs.
Shortest CD is 3 months and requires $500 deposit. $100 bonus is pretty good for those requirements. They are also giving away $100 Visa gift card at every branch every hour on Black Friday. This would be a good bonus if you live near a branch and it’s a soft pull to open, if anybody decides to do it then please let us know your datapoints. They also offer a 2.25% rewards checking account on balances up to $25,000 as well.
If it is a soft pull we will be adding it to our best bank account bonus list.
Big thanks to reader, David who let us know. Please consider sharing bank bonuses with this site so we can make it even better.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank