Published on October 12th, 2018 | by William Charles14
[CPC Customers, Targeted] Chase Business Total Checking $750 In Branch Bonus
Offer at a glance:
- Maximum bonus amount: $750
- Availability: Nationwide (not truly nationwide as not all states have branches)
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: Deposit $1,000 & maintain it for 60 days. Complete five qualifying transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: No
- Credit card funding: Not available when opening in branch
- Monthly fees: $15, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Six months, bonus forfeit
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: January 4th, 2019
No direct link, sent out via snail mail
- Chase is offering a bonus of $750 when you open a new Chase Total Business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Deposit $1,000 in new money within 10 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days
- Complete five qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are:
- Debit card purchases
- Chase QuickDeposit
- ACH (Credits)
- Wires (Credits)
The Fine Print
- To receive the business checking bonus:
- 1) Open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account, Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest) account or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval;
- 2) Deposit $1,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 10 business days of account opening; and
- 3) Maintain at least $1,000 balance for 60 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- 4) Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days — debit card purchases, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits). After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking clients, local, state or federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with fiduciary accounts, campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Chase Total Business Checking $15 Monthly Fee
Chase Total Business Checking has no monthly fee when you maintain a daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more. Otherwise a $15 Monthly Service Fee will apply ($12 Monthly Service Fee when enrolled in Paperless Statements). This is the easiest account to keep fee free.
Other ways to waive the fee: if you maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account. Reports indicate that Chase usually waives the fee for the first couple months.
Early Account Termination Fee
Accounts need to be kept open for a minimum of six months; otherwise, the bonus will be forfeited.
Standard bonus is $300, very rarely we see public bonuses for $500. This seems to have been targeted towards Chase Private Clients, if you didn’t receive the targeted offer it might be worth going in and directly asking for it since CPC are supposed to be high valued customers that are looked after. I wonder if this is part of the roll out of Sapphire Banking as well? Apparently new Chase Private Clients will be offered $1,250 for signing up.We won’t be adding this to our best business checking bonus page as it’s not publicly available.
Hat tip to reader Joe DiFalco
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times