Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: GA only, must be a student
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Deposit $100+
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: No
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $500 with a credit card
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: June 30, 2022
- Delta Community Credit Union is offering students a $100 bonus when you open a free checking account. They match deposits up to $100, must use promo code GRAD22
The Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find any early account termination fee in their fee schedule.
Very restrictive bonus, only posting as the requirements are so easy.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times