Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Must open in branch, all branches are in IA [Branch locations]
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum listed
- Additional requirements: Open with $50+
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: One
- Expiration date: None listed
- Collins Community Credit Union is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new Advantage Checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Open with at least $50
- Start a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- $100 Bonus: Member with any existing Collins Community CU checking account not eligible for the $100 bonus.
- Offer available at any Collins Community CU location.
- Must meet membership eligibility requirements.
- Limit one $100.00 bonus per household.
- To qualify for your $100.00 bonus, you must open and fund a Collins Community CU checking account with an initial deposit of $50.00 and start direct deposit within 60 days of opening the account.
- The $100.00 bonus will be deposited into your new Collins Community CU account within 60 days of your first direct deposit.
- The bonus is reported as interest on your Collins Community CU checking for IRS reporting purposes.
- Offer may not be combined with any other checking account offers.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Account has no monthly fees
Early Account Termination Fee
Wasn’t able to find the fee schedule.
Requires opening in branch and very small bonus. Probably not worth doing for most people but if anybody goes for it then please share your experiences in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times