Published on July 8th, 2018 | by William Charles9
[Expired] [IN, Noblesville Branch Only] Horizon Bank $300 Checking Bonus
Deal has expired and is no longer being offered. View more checking bonuses here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: Available in branch at 44 S 8th St, Noblesville, IN 46060
- Direct deposit required: Yes, recurring direct deposit of at least $100
- Additional requirements: 10 debit cards & online banking
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $5, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: September 30th, 2018
No direct link, offer is available at Noblesville branch only
- Open a qualifying checking account in branch by August 31st, 2018 and earn a bonus of up to $300:
- $200 when you have a reoccurring direct deposit of at least $100 and make 10 debit card transactions within 60 days of opening
- $100 when you register for online banking within 60 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- Bonus will post within 60 days of account opening
- Qualifying accounts are basic Checking, 55+ Checking, Interest Checking, Student Checking, or Fresh Start Checking
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Basic checking is the easiest to keep fee free unless you’re over 55 (as that account has no monthly fee). To avoid the $5 fee on the basic checking account do one of the following:
- Maintain a balance of $1,000
- Receive a direct deposit
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule, so I’m unsure if any early account termination fee is charged.
Obviously very location specific. If anybody lives near this branch and goes for it, please share your experiences in the comments. I doubt it will be available in other branches as this seems to be a new branch opening special. Won’t be added to our region specific bank bonus tab until we know it’s a soft pull.
Big thanks to reader, George who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times