Published on July 6th, 2019 | by William Charles4
[Expired] [IN only] Financial Builders $200 Checking Bonus
Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Update 7/6/19: Reposting as it’s a soft pull.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Must live, work or worship in Howard, Tipton, Clinton, Carroll, White, Cass or Miami county
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum mentioned
- Additional requirements: 10 debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: July 31st, 2019
- Financial Builders is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements in the first 60 days:
- Set up your direct deposit
- Use your debit card 10 times
The Fine Print
- Checking offer is not available to existing Financial Builders checking members
- our direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your savings account within 60 days.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees
Early Account Termination Fee
Unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not
Another one where we need to know if this is a hard or soft pull. If anybody goes for this bonus then please share your experiences below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times