Published on October 8th, 2019 | by William Charles9
[KS only] Emprise Bank $200 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
Update 10/8/19: Now confirmed this is a soft pull
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- You must reside in Kansas or will be relocating to Kansas within the next 60 days
- Direct deposit required: No, any automatic payment (ACH) will work
- Additional requirements: Use promo code and make 12 debit card purchases
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, sensitive
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $100
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: October 25th, 2019
- Emprise Bank is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code EBCASH200
- Set up and receive one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) within 60 days of account opening
- Use your debit card to make 12 purchases from your new checking account within 60 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- Offer expires October 25, 2019.
- This offer is for new personal checking account customers only; you are not eligible for this offer if you were an owner of an Emprise Bank personal checking account within the last 90 days.
Offer will only be paid once on a new single or joint account.
- To receive the $200 bonus you must:
- 1) provide the promo code at the time of account opening;
- 2) setup and receive one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) within 60 days of account opening;
- 3) use your debit card to make 12 purchases from your new checking account within 60 days of account opening.
- Once all requirements are met for the bonus, we will deposit the bonus directly into your new personal checking account within 90 days of account opening.
- The new personal checking account must be open and in good standing up to and including the date the bonus is paid in order to receive the bonus.
- The bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees
Early Account Termination Fee
According to the fee schedule there is no early account termination fees
Earlier in the year they offered a $100 bonus with the same requirements. Unfortunately they seem to be extremely ChexSystems sensitive so most people won’t be eligible. I’ll still be adding this to our list of the best checking bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times