Published on October 25th, 2016 | by William Charles4
[MA only] Blue Hills Bank Up To $300 Uber Credit Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Must live or work in MA (also have to be a permanent resident or U.S. Citizen)
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $1,000 per month
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: Up to $1,000
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $25, 90 days
- Expiration date: January 31st, 2017
- Open a new Blue Hills checking account in branch or online with the promo code UBER and receive an Uber ride worth $25 every month you qualify, for one year. To qualify you must have direct deposits of at least $1,000 each month.
The Fine Print
- Account must be opened by January 31, 2017.
- $25 minimum opening deposit. Earn $25 toward an Uber ride each month for the first 12 months after account opening in which you have direct deposits totaling at least $1,000 per month.
- Each month you qualify, Blue Hills Bank will email you a promo code for up to $25 toward one ride with Uber.
- Each promo code will expire 30 days from the day sent, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Incentives may be reported on Form 1099 in the year received.
- One per household.
- New checking customers only.
Blue Hill Bank offers a free checking account, the only requirement is that you must open it with at least $10. Their fee schedule says that there is an early account termination fee of $25 if the account is closed within 90 days.
They currently offer a bonus of $200 cash as well, obviously this bonus is for an extra $100 in Uber credit but you do need to complete a direct deposit of $1,000 every month for twelve months and there are also some restrictions on the Uber credit as well. Personally I’d probably just prefer the cash offer so I didn’t have to worry about the direct deposit requirement for so long. Because of that we haven’t added it to our page with the best checking account promos.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank