Published on November 22nd, 2017 | by William Charles4
[Expired] [MA only] Cambridge Savings Bank $300 Business Checking Bonus [November 25th & November 27th only]
Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: Can only open accounts in branch. All branches are in MA. [Branch locations]
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: 15 transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Yes, looks to be ChexSystems sensitive as well
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None mentioned
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: November 25th & 27th only
- Cambridge Savings Bank is offering a bonus of $300 when you open a new business checking account on November 25th or November 27th and complete the following requirements within the first 60 days:
- Open a new BizFree, BizPro or BizPlus Checking Account
- Make 10 transactions
The Fine Print
- Offer good for new to bank business checking customers only. Open a new BizFree, BizPro or BizPlus Checking Account on November 25, 2017 or November 27, 2017 and make 10 transactions within the first 60 days after your account is opened and we will credit your account within 90 days of account opening.
- Account must be open for 90 days and must be open at the time the credit is paid.
- No minimum balance is required to receive the credit. The value of this credit is $300.00 and will be reported as interest.
- Offer is valid as of 11/25/17 and may be withdrawn at any time. This special offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The BizFree, BizPro and BizPlus Checking Accounts have a $100 minimum account opening deposit. 0.50% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) effective as of 11/1/17 offered on BizPlus Checking only and subject to change without notice.
- All other rules and regulations for business checking accounts apply.
The BizFree checking account has no monthly fee to worry about and you can make up to 125 transactions fee free as well. I wasn’t able to find any mention of any early account termination fee in the fee schedule.
Best previous offer was for $200. It’s nice to see some people still offering bonuses for small business saturday now that American Express has given up. Worth doing if you live near a branch, I’ll add this to the best business checking bonuses.
Big thanks to reader, Curmudgeon who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times