Published on December 8th, 2018 | by William Charles4
[MA, Hyannis & Newtown only] Rockland Trust Bank $250 In Branch Business Checking Bonus
Seems like only the Westwood branch is currently valid.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $250
- Availability: Hyannis branch only
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Deposit $1,000
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $2,500. Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover are accepted.
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date:
January 31st, 2018 April 30th, 2018 September 30th, 2018 December 31st, 2018March 31st, 2019
- Rockland Trust Bank is offering a bonus of $250 when you open a new free business checking account at their Westwood branch. You also need to complete the following requirements:
- Deposit $1,000 in new money.
The Fine Print
- Limit one promotional account per customer.
- Offer is non transferrable. Don’t think this is enforced
- Businesses which currently own or have had a Rockland Trust Business Checking account within the 90 days prior to the account open date are not eligible.
- To be eligible for the $250 bonus you must open a new Business Checking account with $1,000 of new money to Rockland Trust between November 1, 2017 and January 31, 2018 at our Westwood branch office located at 670 High Street, Westwood, MA.
- The bonus will be paid directly to your account by April 30, 2018.
- Bonus payment will be reported to the IRS for the tax year in which it is paid. For new accounts funded by new money to Rockland Trust.
- Account must be opened by January 31, 2017. Pretty sure this should be 2018.
- Offer may be discontinued at any time without prior notice.
- Transaction restrictions apply. See banker for details. Fees may reduce earnings.
- Offer valid only at our Westwood office location.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees.
Seems like a great deal if you live near the branch as the only requirements are depositing $1,000. I’ll add this to the best business checking bonuses once we have some more datapoints of people successfully opening the account. They also have a $200 personal bonus that is targeted.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times