Published on July 7th, 2018 | by William Charles26
[Expired] [MD only] Arundel Federal Savings Bank $100 Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit Required
Deal has expired and is no longer available. View the best current deals by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: MD only
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Make 3 deposits within first 90 days
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $500
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $15, 90 days
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: October 4th, 2018
- Open a new Arundel Federal Savings Bank FreeBee checking account and get a bonus of $100 when you complete the following requirements:
- Open new account with at least $50
- Maintain account in good standing for 90 days
- Make a total of 3 deposit transactions during first 90 days
The Fine Print
- To receive the $100 checking account bonus:
- 1) Open a NEW Arundel Federal FreeBee Personal Checking account online, subject to approval, between June 4, 2018 and October 4, 2018 with new money; i.e. internal transfers not applicable:
- 2) Deposit at least the minimum opening account balance of $50.00;
- 3) Maintain the account in good standing (no Non-Sufficient Funds notices) during first 90 days;
- 4) Make a total of 3 deposit transactions during first 90 days;
- 5) After the above steps have been completed, the bonus will be deposited into your new FreeBee Checking account within three business days (Monday-Friday & excluding Holidays) as a FreeBee Bonus.
- Offer/bonus is not available to Arundel Federal Savings Bank directors, officers, employees and their families.
- Bonus will be reported on IRS form 1099. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. One cash bonus per TIN.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
According to this fee schedule if the account is closed within 90 days a $15 fee is charged.
Not a huge bonus, but the requirements are exceptionally easy to meet. Worth doing if you live in the area and you’ve already done the bigger & better bonuses available. The small amount of credit card funding is nice as well. As always share your experiences in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times