Published on February 9th, 2020 | by William Charles5
[MO only] Arsenal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit Required
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: MO only
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: 10 debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Hard pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $10, 90 days
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: March 31st, 2020
- Arsenal Credit Union is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Make at least 10 debit card transactions within 15 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- The $100 deposit will enter account 15 days after checking account with debit card is opened and member makes at least 10 transactions on the card.
- Member must remain in good standing with the credit union.
- Membership eligibility required. Must be age 18+ and mention this offer during account opening.
- Must have valid ID at account opening.
- May not be combined with other offers.
- Bonus will be reported as a dividend. Offer expires 3/31/2020.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
There is an early account termination fee of $10 if the account is closed within 90 days of account opening
Considering this requires no direct deposit and there is no monthly fee I think it’s worth doing if it’s a soft pull to open. If anybody goes for this bonus then please share your experiences in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times