Published on October 27th, 2018 | by William Charles2
[Expired] [NH, In-Branch Only] Ledyard Bank $100 Checking Bonus – No Requirements
Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: In branch only, all branches are in NH [Branch locations]
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Bring in screenshot of offer
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $50, six months
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date:
March 31st, 2019December 31st, 2019
- Ledyard bank is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new bank account and complete the following requirements:
- Bring a screenshot of the ad in
The Fine Print
- Minimum deposit required to obtain the $100 bonus is $500.
- The minimum balance required to open the account is $10.
- Offer expected to remain valid until 3/31/2019, but may be revoked at any time.
- Bonus will be deposited to account within 7 days of account opening. Account subject to $50 account closing fee if closed within first 6 months.
- Offer valid on new banking relationships only.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
It looks like the big green checking and gold checking have no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
If the account is closed within the first 6 months a $50 early account termination fee will apply
Really easy bonus with no requirements or monthly fees to worry about. Given that it’s a soft pull as well, we will be adding this to our list of the best checking bonuses. If anybody goes for it, then please share your experiences in the comments below. Definitely worth doing if you live close to a branch.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times