Published on December 30th, 2014 | by William Charles1
[Expired][NJ only] Open a TGIF Checking Account with Oritani & Receive Up To $125
This offer has now expired, you can view more offers by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $125
- Availability: New Jersey only
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: All optional, see below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $10 if closed within 90 days
- Expiration date: None listed
- Receive up to $125 when you open a TGIF account with Oritani bank
- $50 will be deposited when you receive a direct deposit
- $50 will be deposited when you complete 3 Oritanti Online Banking Payments
- $25 will be deposited when you sign up for eStatements
The Fine Print
- $100 minimum to open an account
- Requirements must be completed within 100 days of account opening
- You must sign up for Online Banking
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Oritani does not charge any monthly service charges, according to their fee schedule there is an early account termination fee of $10 if you close your account within 90 days of opening.
This is another bonus where we simply don’t know enough about it to find out whether it’s a good or bad deal. For example, is it a soft or hard pull? What counts as direct deposit etc? This is because of the small foot print of this bank.
If you have any experience with this bonus, then please share it with us in the comments. In the mean time I’d recommend people complete our recommended bank bonuses. We’ve added this Oritani checking promo to our list.