Published on May 2nd, 2017 | by William Charles135
[Expired][OH, MI, IN, PA, KY, WV, IL & WI] Huntington Bank $500 Fast Track Business Checking Bonus, In Branch
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $500
- Availability: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Illinois & Wisconsin and West Virginia. Must open in branch [Branch locator here]
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: Deposit at least $5,000
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: No
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: $20, waivable
- Early account termination fee: Bonus forfeit, six months
- Expiration date:
December 31st, 2016 January 15th, 2017 March 31st, 2017June 30th, 2017
- Open a new Huntington Fast Track Business Checking account by June 30th, 2017 and make deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening and receive a bonus of $500
The Fine Print
- Your $500 bonus will be deposited into your new business checking account within 14 days of meeting the above requirements.
- Unfortunately, this offer is not available to existing checking customers, including fiduciaries, or those with checking accounts closed within the last six months.
- Bank reserves the right to limit each customer to one new account related gift incentive per calendar year.
- Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months or an Early Account Closing Fee will apply.
- Remember, for tax purposes you will receive a Form 1099-INT from us for your cash bonus.
- his offer is only available to applicants residing in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and West Virginia.
$20 Monthly Fee
This account comes with a monthly fee of $20, this is waived if you have an average collected balance of $5,000 for the monthly statement period or $30,000 in Total Relationship balances.
Early Account Termination Fee
This account needs to be kept open for a minimum of six months, otherwise you will forfeit the bonus.
This is a pretty good bonus (as is the $200 personal checking bonus they offer). You’d need to tie up $5,000 for six months to get the bonus and avoid the monthly fees, or you could just deposit $5,000 and withdraw it and pay the $20 monthly fee (you’d be paying around $120 in fees that way). This is definitely one of the best business checking bonuses currently available. The biggest downside to this bonus is that you need to open it in branch. Please share your experiences in the comments, you can view what business documentation is required here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank