Published on April 27th, 2017 | by William Charles12
[OK] Bank of Oklahoma $100 In Branch Checking Bonus, No Direct Deposit Required
There is now a better bonus for $150. More info here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: In branch only, all locations are in Oklahoma
- Direct deposit required: Optional
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $7.95, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: $100, six months
- Expiration date:
March 31st, 2017December 30th, 2017
- Household limit: One
- Bank of Oklahoma are offering a checking bonus of $100 when you open a new checking account and do either of the following:
- Set up direct deposit ($250 minimum)
- Make 10 debit card transactions of at least $10 each
The Fine Print
- 100 offer is valid for personal checking accounts opened on 1/2/17 through 12/30/17.
- Offer is not available on account conversions, is not applicable to Student or Employee Checking accounts, and is limited to households that do not currently maintain a personal checking account.
- Accounts are subject to our standard eligibility and documentation requirements.
- $50 minimum opening deposit balance required.
- Bonus will not be considered part of the minimum opening deposit.
- Bonus cash is considered interest and is reportable on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Limit one (1) per household.
- The $100 will be deposited ten (10) days after the conditions noted below have been met, if the account is open, active and in good standing.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The easiest account to keep fee free is the choice checking account, this has a monthly fee of $7.95 and you can waive that when you do any of the following:
- Total of $300 direct deposit(s) (per statement cycle) OR
- $1,400 average monthly collected balance OR
- $5,000 average monthly collected balance in combined deposit balances (checking, savings or money market)
You’ll also forfeit the bonus if you close the account within six months of opening.
Pretty good bonus as no direct deposit is required and it isn’t too difficult to keep it fee free. Because of the fact that no direct deposit is required, we will be adding this to our list of the best checking sign up bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank