Update 5/7/20: Now available in Georgia, Indiana, Minnesota, Ohio, Texas and Colorado as well as the previously available states. Hat tip to Not Miles Talk
Offer at a glance
- Interest Rate: 3.01% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $25,000 for 3.01% APY
Nationwide.They have now added that you must be a resident of Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Indiana, Minnesota, Ohio, Texas and Colorado now added.
- Direct deposit required: Requires one ACH credit or payment
- Additional requirements: 12 debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: No
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Insured: FDIC
- Old Missouri Bank are offering an interest rate of 3.01% on balances up to $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking account when you meet the following requirements each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction post and settlement
The Fine Print
- 0.01% APY when requirements aren’t met
- US Citizens only
This account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Unfortunately now it’s just for Missouri.
One of the better nationwide high interest accounts with a large maximum deposit. It doesn’t look like the ACH requirement is very strict and basically any ACH transfer will trigger it. Debit card transaction requirement shouldn’t be too difficult to meet either, some ideas on that here. It’s also nice there is no monthly fees to worry about if you don’t meet the requirements.
Hat tip to reader Curmudgeon
- Update 2: Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Kentucky and Tennessee
- Now available in Oklahoma & Kansas as well.