Published on March 29th, 2020 | by William Charles15
[OR only] Rivermark Community Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
Update 3/29/20: Deal is back, I don’t see any end date this time. Still a hard pull. Hat tip to reader Jerzy G
Update 2/17/19: Deal is back and valid until December 31st, 2019. Shame it’s a hard pull. Hat tip to reader EW
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: OR only
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: 12 debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Hard pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Yes, at least up to $3,505
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: One
- Expiration date: December 31st, 2018
- Rivermark Community Credit Union is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code MOVE100
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- Make at least 12 debit card transactions within 60 days of opening
The Fine Print
- Valid on new Free Checking Plus accounts for new members only.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Offer expires 12/31/18.
- To qualify for $100 bonus, simply open your Free Checking Plus account, fund it with a minimum of $100.00 and complete 12 debit card transactions within 60 days of opening.
- Limit one $100 bonus per household.
- Please allow an additional 2 weeks after first 60 days for $100 to be deposited.
- Account must remain open and in good standing throughout the first 60 days to receive bonus.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The free checking plus account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
Account needs to remain open and in good standing for at least the first 60 days
$100 isn’t a huge bonus, but the requirements are easy to meet and no monthly fees to worry about. Unfortunately it’s a hard pull so I don’t think it’s worth doing. You can view more bank account bonuses here.As always please share your experiences with this bank/bonus in the comments below.
Big thanks to reader, Andrew W who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times