Published on October 7th, 2018 | by William Charles4
Recap: American Blocking Saver Award Space, Belmond Sale & More
- Ouch! Is American Blacking Out Nonstop Saver Award Availability Within 2 Weeks Of Flights? by Dans Deals. Shame on you, American!
- AMEX Personal Loan for Active Duty Military: 0% Interest for 3 Years by Military Money Manual. Might be of interest to military members.
- MoviePass Users Are Watching Less Than 1 Movie a Month, So MoviePass is Winning by Danny Deal Guru. I guess it’s pretty easy to have low usage stats like that when you’re signing people up without their consent. In all seriousness that shouldn’t be affecting numbers yet, but the fact that the app was showing error messages like crazy probably lowered usage as well. I wonder what their customer retention rates have been recently.
- Belmond Attracts Interest From Hilton, Blackstone, KKR by Bloomberg. Not much to go on just yet.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted MN, MI, IL, WI, CO & SD] TCF Bank $300 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Optional
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Delta, Spend $800+ & Receive $160 Statement Credit
- [Targeted] Chase United Business Explorer 75,000 Miles + AF Waived
- Discover Savings Bonus $150/$200 with $15,000/$25,000 Deposit
- Samsung Pay: 5% Cash Back On eBay Purchases